Please contact us when you’re ready to join!
Visit the members only discussion forum for information about upcoming events, latest editions of The Ravens’ Call, and general discussion.
If you’re a member of the Tasmanian Pagan Alliance and have any difficulties accessing the forum, please email our webmaster, and he’ll help sort things out for you.
Becoming a member of the Tasmanian Pagan Alliance is a simple process, and provides many benefits. The biggest benefit being ensuring the TPA continues to provide services for the Tasmanian pagan community. Other benefits include:
- Receiving our quarterly newsletter, The Ravens’ Call
- Event invitations, including Seasonal Festivals, our Awards Day, the Annual General Meeting, and more
- Access to the Members only forum
- The opportunity to meet other members, and learn more about paganism in its many forms
- By becoming a TPA member, you will also be helping to contribute to the education of the wider community on pagan related issues.
If you are considering becoming a member, we encourage you to come along to your local Pagans in the Pub to meet us and ensure we’re what you’re looking for!
Annual membership fees are:
- Single: $30.00 AUD
- Joint (2 adults): $40.00 AUD
- Family: $55.00 AUD